Blender iCook 129,90 EUR
1 ea, 700 ml and 350 ml cups in a set. Easy, delicious and nutritious smoothies, soups and snacks in an instant with minimal effort required.
What It Does For You
- Delicious smoothies and shakes, perfectly prepares in seconds
- Blends ingredients for sauces, soups, dressings and more
- Purees whole fruits and vegetables for maximum nutrient values
- Quick and convenient to use
- Blender comes complete with travel lid
- Powerful enough to crush ice and whole spices, thanks to its powerful motor and sharp stainless-steel blades
Why You Would Like It
Delivering incredible results in short time, the iCook Blender has been designed to slice through even tough ingredients like nuts with ease. Create delicious drinks, sublime smoothies and perfect purees in a matter of seconds. Powerful, versatile and simple to use, the iCook Blender makes it quick and easy to enhance your daily diet! Created with quick, delicious and nutritious meals in mind, the iCook Blender is perfect for health-conscious people living busy modern lifestyles. Perfect for smoothies and frozen drinks, it also blends ingredients for sauces, soups and dressings to perfection.
What smoothies can I make with the iCook Blender?
Any you can think of! Experiment with your favorite fruits and vegetable, though be sure to try one of our own favorite recipes as follows:
Berry Kiss Milkshake Recipe
150g to 200g Blackcurrants
1tsp Vanilla Sugar or Stevia
200ml Semi-Skimmed Milk
100g Ice Cream
Pinch of Cinnamon
1 Stick NUTRILITE™ Fiber Powder
2 Tsp NUTRILITE All Plant Protein
- Place all ingredients apart from the ice cream into the iCook Blender and puree for 15 to 20 seconds.
- Add the ice cream and blend for a further five seconds.
- Serve garnished with additional blackcurrants
- Enjoy a delicious, vitamin-packed shake!
Approximate Nutritional Value* Per 100g of prepared product:
Calories – 111, Protein – 4.9g, Fat – 3.5g, Carbohydrates – 10.7g, Dietary Fiber – 2.1g
*calculated after adding the above NUTRILITE™ products.
Is the iCooker Blender suitable for making baby food?
Yes, the iCook Blender is great for stage 1 or stage 2 baby food. The unit can make a fantastic smooth puree for first-stage feeding or for older babies. Simply use the pulse method to chop foods to a chunky consistency if required, or puree the normal way.
Can I use iCook Blender to prepare sauces for pasta or soups?
Yes, but it’s important to ensure that the iCook Blender is used to handle cooled ingredients and food products only. Under no circumstances should hot food or liquids be placed in the blender for processing.
Can I crush ice with the blender?
Yes, the combination of the six super-sharp blades and 700W motor makes it quick and easy to crush ice. However, at least one cup of liquid MUST be added along with the ice – never crush ice with no additional liquid added.
How small should ingredients be pre-chopped?
For best results solid food should not be larger than 2.5cm. Cut or tear food into pieces before processing and make sure you never blend above the MAX line.
Is the iCook Blender dishwasher safe?
The cups are dishwasher safe, though the travel lid, blades and primary unit must never be placed in the dishwasher.
How should I clean the iCook Blender?
Use only mild detergent when cleaning the blender. Do not use harsh abrasive cleaners as these will damage its cosmetic appearance. Wherever possible it helps, to rinse attachments and accessories immediately after use, as this will make the clean-up process much easier.
Can I use frozen fruits in the iCook Blender?
Yes! Use frozen fruit to create ice cold smoothies without the need for ice cubes, saving time, money and effort. Grab a handful when needed and use them to create delicious smoothies!
Can the iCook Blender be used as a juicer?
No, but the super-sharp blades make short work of even the toughest fruits and vegetables, producing delicious results with the highest nutrient value.
- Features six knifes steel blades,
- Non-slip feet,
- Small 350ml cup and large 700ml cup,
- Clear measurement markings in ml,
- Travel lid of ABS plastic with locking spout,
- Dishwasher safe cups,
- Weight 2.1 kg, Height ~ 34 cm,
- Motor of 700 W (max)
- Requires minimal space in the kitchen
How To Use
- Add the ingredients that require blending before adding the blade
- Use the markings on the cup to accurately measure your chosen ingredients
- Screw the attachment with the blade into the small or large cup
- Securely twist the small or large cup in place on the motorized unit
- Use the control switch to blend the ingredients to the required consistency
- Release the cup and remove the blade
- Attach the travel lid with lockable spike to enjoy the results on the go
Voltage/Frequency: AC 230V~50Hz 700 watt
Maximum Blending Capacity: Large Cup 700ml
Small Cup: 350ml
Maximum Operation time: 1 minute
You could also be interested in the following products :